- From $120 per person sharing
- Destination: Nairobi National Park
- Duration of the Nairobi National Park game drive: 4-5 hours.
- 1–7 people on safari
- Single day private safari
- All COVID-19 protocols observed (Wearing masks, sanitization, social distancing).
Nairobi National Park is located a few kilometres from Nairobi’s central business district. You can easily make your way from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Wilson airport or Nairobi hotel and head out for a game drive within a few minutes. As Nairobi is a popular starting point for safaris to the rest of safari destinations in Kenya and the East Africa region, you can start or end your Kenya safari with a Nairobi National game drive. The charges are friendly to both residents and non-residents and you the assurance of seeing some of the big five animals of the African savannah. The park is home to 100 mammal species and 400 bird species. You will get to see Lions, buffalo, leopard and more.
Nairobi National Park Charges
The charges are:
- Citizen and Residents – Adults Ksh.400 and children Ksh.200
- Non-residents–Adults USD 35 and children USD 20
The park fees are payable at any gate as you enter the park. If you book the Nairobi National Park safari through a tour operator, you can pay in advance [as we include the park entrance fees in the cost of your package] or pay at the gate [as an extra cost].
- The day will begin with an early morning pickup from your apartment, hotel, or airport. An early morning game drive in the Nairobi National Park will give you the opportunity for great wildlife views. Prey and predators are usually active in early mornings and you will see the different species that inhabit the park. Arrival and check into the park on early morning.
- Head into the park for the Nairobi National Park game drive equipped for the wildlife watching experience near the city. You will cross paths with Lions as you see Nairobi city scrapers from a distance.
- Take a break in any of the picnic sites in the park as you soak in the fresh atmosphere of Nairobi’s wild side.
- Conclude your game drive as you head to exit the park.
- You can add a visit to the Bomas of Kenya to your Nairobi National Park visit to make it even more memorable.
Cost of the game drive
The charges for the Nairobi National park game drive for January–December 2021 & 2022 are:
|1 person||2 – 4 people||5+ people|
|Jan 1, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021||$200||$150||$120|
|Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022||$200||$150||$120|
Included in the cost
- All round transportation in a 4×4 safari van
- Park entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off at your apartment/hotel, drop-off at the airport or head to the next safari destination
- Services of a professional English-speaking safari guide
- Government taxes and levies
- Drinking water
Excluded from the cost
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Government imposed increases in levies and park fees
- All that’s not included in the itinerary.
*You can add attractions and experiences that are available in Nairobi to make the itinerary personalised.
Book this Nairobi National Park safari by filling and submitting the form below.