- From $1,500 per person sharing
- Private safari that can start on any day.
- Destinations: Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru National Park & Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Duration of the safari: 5 days 4 nights.
- Starts and Ends in Nairobi
- 2–6 people on safari
- All COVID-19 protocols observed (Wearing masks, sanitization, social distancing).
If you are looking for a Masai Mara safari that will give you an authentic Kenya wildlife safari experience, this is it. This safari takes you to the Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve, where you will be treated to unique wildlife scenes as predator chases after, catches, and devours prey. You will start off your safari in Nairobi with a pickup from the airport or hotel.
Lake Naivasha is an hour’s drive from Nairobi and is a great gateway to your Kenya wildlife experience. In Naivasha, you can experience close contact with wildlife as you embark on a guided walk at the crescent Island. A board ride on Lake Naivasha will add to the unique experiences you have at Lake Naivasha.
In Lake Nakuru National Park, experience the best of Kenya’s wildlife and scenic landscapes. The scenery in Lake Nakuru National Park has changed significantly over the years without altering the attractiveness of the park. The expanding Lake Nakuru, which is located inside the National Park, adds to the attractiveness of the park seen from any of the observation points in the park. Other attractions include the Makalia falls, which are easily accessible through the park’s all-weather accessible roads.
The Masai Mara National Reserve will mark the climax of your Kenya wildlife safari as you explore the large number of animals found in the park. Masai Mara is home to a host of animals and birds, which inhabit the reserve’s expansive grasslands. The three days spent in the Masai Mara will give you enough time to go deep into the reserve in search of wildlife. Depending on the season you travel, you will also witness large herds of wildebeests, closely followed by zebras and other herbivores crossing the Mara river.
5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Itinerary
- Day 1: Nairobi – Naivasha; Depart from Nairobi on early morning headed for Lake Naivasha. Enjoy the scenic landscape of the Great Rift valley as you head towards Naivasha. Check in to hotel and later on head out to explore the attractions around Lake Naivasha. Take a boat ride on the Lake or enjoy a guided walk through Crescent Island, where you will be in close contact with the wildlife (Optional activities). Accommodation on full board basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 2: Naivasha – Lake Nakuru National Park; Wake up to early morning breakfast and thereafter depart from lodge headed for Lake Nakuru National Park. At Lake Nakuru, you will spend the day exploring the attractions that the park offers. You will have ample time to go further into the park, reaching unique landscapes and scenery such as the Makalia falls. Later on, head to lodge for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation on full board basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara National Reserve; On this day, you also wake up to early breakfast before starting your journey to the Masai Mara National Reserve. You will make it to the reserve in time for lunch. Later on, head out for an afternoon game drive in the reserve before heading back to lodge/camp for dinner and an overnight stay. Accommodation on full board basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve; Wake up to early morning breakfast before heading out into the reserve with parked lunch. You will have the opportunity and ample time to explore the furthest areas of the reserve, which abound with wildlife. You will also engage in optional activities such as balloon ride over the reserve, where you will have an aerial view of the reserve as undisturbed wildlife in their natural habits. Also visit a Masai village, where you will come into contact with the locals’ way of life. Accommodation on full board basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi; On this last day of your safari, wake up for an early morning game drive and have time to see the parks attractions on an early morning. Later on, head back to lodge for breakfast as you also check out from the lodge. Head back to Nairobi and be transferred to the airport or Nairobi hotel.
Cost of 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
The cost of this 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari starts from $1,500 per person sharing, based on two people sharing. To get a free quote for this safari according to the season you intend to travel and the number of people on safari, please contact us.
Included in the cost
- All round transportation in a 4×4 safari van
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- Mineral (Drinking) water
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport/Nairobi hotel
- Accommodation and meals during the safari
- Services of an English speaking professional safari driver guide
- All activities on Safari (Unless labelled as optional)
Excluded in the cost
- International flights (to/from home)
- Extra accommodation before and after the safari
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase in tax and park entry fees.
- All that’s not included in the itinerary.
*This itinerary for 5 Days Kenya Wildlife safari shows how a typical safari itinerary would look like.
**You can add or remove destinations and experiences from this 5 days safari to personalise it and make it suitable for your travel needs.
If you would like to book this safari as is or would like to customize it to fit your travel needs, you’re welcome to contact us. Fill out and submit the form below, including the details of your safari, and we will get back to you.