- Stating from $250 per person sharing
- Private safari that can start on any day.
- Destinations: Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Duration of the safari: 1 day
- Starts and Ends in Nairobi
- 1–6 people on safari
- All COVID-19 protocols observed (Wearing masks, sanitization, social distancing).
Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha provide the perfect get away location for a day trip outside Nairobi. At Lake Nakuru, you can see an array of animals and birds. The park also has unique landscapes and features ranging from waterfalls to the Lake Nakuru that gives the park its name. Recent changes in the landscape of the Lake Nakuru National Park have seen water levels at the Lake rise to higher levels. But this will not affect the quality of your game drive in the Park as you will see both prey and predators striving to survive at the park.
As you conclude your game drive at the Lake Nakuru National Park, embark on a short drive headed for Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha offers unique experiences that will crown your day trip to the two Rift Valley Lakes. At Lake Naivasha you will take a boat ride on the Lake and optionally cross over the crescent Island. At Crescent Island, you can go for a guided walk and be in proximity to wildlife. Enjoy scenic views of the Rift Valley as you head back to Nairobi.
1 Day Lake Nakuru and Naivasha Safari Itinerary
- Depart from Nairobi on early morning and head for Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive at the park in time for a morning game drive. Explore the unique attractions in the park, including the observation points, Lake Nakuru, Makalia falls, many animal and birds species that are resident in the park.
- After completing your game drive in the Lake Nakuru National park, proceed to Lake Naivasha, where you will enjoy several leisure activities at the Lake. Options include boat ride, visit to Crescent Island and game watching.
- Later on, embark on your travel back to Nairobi with the opportunity to enjoy scenic views en route to your Nairobi hotel or airport.
Cost of 1 Day Lake Nakuru and Naivasha Safari
The cost of this Lake Nakuru and Naivasha 1 day safari starts from $200 per person sharing. Get a custom quotation for this 1 day safari based on the season you wish to travel and the number of people on safari.
|1 pax||2 pax||3+ pax|
|Jan 1 2022 – Dec 31 2022||$290||$270||$250|
Included in the Cost
- All round transportation in a 4×4 safari van
- Lake Nakuru Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- Mineral (Drinking) water
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport/Nairobi hotel
- Services of an English speaking professional safari driver guide
Excluded from the Cost
- International flights (to/from home)
- Accommodation before and after the safari
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase in tax and park entry fees.
- All optional activities on Safari
- All that’s not included in the itinerary.
*This itinerary for 1 Day Lake Nakuru and Naivasha safari shows how a typical safari itinerary would look like.
**You can add or remove destinations [Masai Mara] and experiences from this 1 day safari to personalise it and make it suitable for your travel needs.
If you would like to book this safari as is or would like to customize it to fit your travel needs, you’re welcome to contact us. Fill out and submit the form below, including the details of your safari, and we will get back to you.