- From $1,900 per person on safari
- Private safari that can start on any day.
- Destinations: Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Duration of the safari: 7 days 6 nights.
- Starts and Ends in Nairobi
- 1–6 people on safari
- All COVID-19 protocols observed (Wearing masks, sanitization, social distancing).
This top destination Masai Mara safari will showcase the best of Kenya’s wild side by taking you to the top wildlife viewing destinations in Kenya. Starting your safari in Nairobi, you will proceed to the Amboseli National Park, where large elephant herds will welcome your visit to the park. Besides the attractive wildlife views featuring the big five animals, you will also have enchanting views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is the highest mountain in Africa.
After spending time in Amboseli National Park and enjoying the wildlife and scenic views, you will proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park via Nairobi. The Lake Nakuru National Park is among the premier wildlife destinations in Kenya. During your visit, you will have scenic views of the landscape and different animals and bird species. The Lion hill and Baboon cliff are observation points in the park that will enable you to see the extensive reach and attractive features in the park. Also, easy access into the park will ensure that you can explore the attractions found in the furthest parts of the park.
After departing from Lake Nakuru National Park, you will proceed to the Masai Mara Game reserve, a top wildlife viewing destination in Kenya. Spending time in Masai Mara will bring you close to nature as you witness predators chasing after prey. During the wildebeest migration, you will witness as large herds of wildebeests, accompanied by zebras and other herbivores, make their way into the reserve. As you explore the Masai Mara, be on the lookout for the big and small animals that inhabit the reserve, adding to the uniqueness of wildlife watching experiences in the Masai Mara. Visiting a Masai cultural village will give you the opportunity to learn about local cultures and experience the daily life in an African homestead. A balloon safari over the Masai Mara is an additional [and optional] experience you can enjoy as you safari in the Masai Mara.
The visit to Masai Mara will also mark the climax of your 7 days Amboseli, Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru safari.
7 days Amboseli, Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari Itinerary
- Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli: The tour will start with a pickup on arrival at the airport or from your hotel in Nairobi. Proceed to the Amboseli National Park, arriving in time for lunch. Head out for an afternoon game drive, where you will view the wildlife and scenery that the park offers. Later on, head back to lodge for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation and meals on half-board basis.
- Day 2: Amboseli: This is a full day spent in the park. Head into the park after an early morning breakfast carrying along packed lunch. You will explore the attractions in the park without having to back to go back to the lodge for lunch. Scenic views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, large elephant herds and large flocks of resident and migratory birds are a few of the several attractions that will form your Amboseli game drive experience. Accommodation on full-board basis.
- Day 3: Amboseli – Naivasha: Start the day with an early morning breakfast before your departure from Amboseli National Park headed for Naivasha. Take lunch en route to Lake Naivasha, as you also experience the vibrant culture of Kenyan people along the way. Later on, head out for a boat ride at the Lake Naivasha and enjoy the uniqueness of the animals and birds that inhabit the Lake and its surrounding. Accommodation on full-board basis.
- Day 4: Naivasha – Lake Nakuru: Depart from the lodge at Lake Naivasha after an early morning breakfast headed for Lake Nakuru National Park. The park is a premier wildlife destination that offers a rich wildlife viewing experience. Scenic views will also form the unique experiences as you explore the park in the morning and afternoon game drives. Accommodation on full-board basis.
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara: Wake up to an early morning breakfast and thereafter head off to the Masai Mara game reserve. Arrive in time for lunch and check in to the lodge. Later, head out for an afternoon game drive as you explore the top wildlife viewing destination in Kenya. Accommodation and meals on full-board basis.
- Day 6: Masai Mara: Head out into the reserve after an early morning breakfast carrying along packed lunch. Spend the full day tracking wildlife and enjoying the reserve’s natural scenery. Your professional and experienced safari guide will ensure you come into contact with the big five animals that are the hallmark of the African safari.
- Day 7: Masai Mara – Nairobi: Being your last day at the Masai Mara and the climax of your safari, have breakfast before heading out for a morning game drive. Later, head back to lodge for checkout and leave for Nairobi. Have lunch en route to the airport or drop-off at your Nairobi hotel to mark the end of your 7 days Amboseli, Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara safari.
Cost of 7 days Amboseli, lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara safari
The cost of this safari starts from $1,900 per person sharing. To get an accurate quotation for your safari based on the number of days you wish to spend and the period of your safari, get in touch with us.
The quoted cost will include and exclude:
Included in the cost
- All round transportation in a 4×4 safari van
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- Mineral (Drinking) water
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport/Nairobi hotel
- Accommodation and meals during the safari
- Services of an English speaking professional safari driver guide
- All activities on Safari (Unless labelled as optional)
Excluded in the cost
- International flights (to/from home)
- Extra accommodation before and after the safari
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase in tax and park entry fees.
- All that’s not included in the itinerary.
*This itinerary for 7 days Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara safari shows how a typical safari itinerary would look like.
**You can add or remove destinations and experiences from this 7 days safari to personalise it and make it suitable for your travel needs.
If you would like to book this safari as is or would like to customize it to fit your travel needs, you’re welcome to contact us. Fill out and submit the form below, including the details of your safari, and we will get back to you.