- From $800 per person on safari
- Private safari that can start on any day.
- Destinations: Lake Nakuru National Park & Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Duration of the safari: 5 days 4 nights.
- Starts and Ends in Nairobi
- 1 – 6 people on safari
- All COVID-19 protocols observed (Wearing masks, sanitization, social distancing).
If you are looking for a Masai Mara safari that will give you an authentic Kenya safari expeirence, this is it. This safari takes you to the Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Game Reserve, where you will be treated to unique wildlife scenes as predator chases after, catches and devours prey. You will start off your safari in Nairobi, where you will be picked up from the airport or hotel.
Lake Nairvasha is in clise proximity to Nairobi and is a great gateway to your Kenya wildlife experience. In Naivasha, you have the opportunity to experience close contact with wildlife as you embark on a guided walk at the crescent Island. A board ride on Lake Naivasha will add to the unique experiences you have at Lake Naivasha.
In Lake Nakuru National Park, experience the best of Kenya’s wildlife and scenic landscapes. The scenery in Lake Nakuru National Park has changed significantly over the years without altering the attractiveness of the park. The expanding Lake Nakuru, which is located inside the National Park, adds to the attractiveness of the park as seen from any of the observation points in the park. Other attractions include the Makalia falls, which is easily accessible through the park’s all-weather accessible roads.
The Masai Mara Game Reserve will mark the climax of your Kenya wildlife safari as you explore the large number of animals found in the park. Masai Mara is home to a host of animals and birds, which inhabit the reserve’s expansive grasslands. The three days spent in the Masai Mara will give you enough time to go deep into the reserve in search of wildlife. Depending on the season you travel, you will also have the opportunity to witness large herds of wildebeests, closely followed by Zebras and other herbivors crossing the Mara river.
5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Itinerary
- Day 1: Nairobi – Naivasha; Depart from Nairobi on early morning headed for Lake Naivasha. Enjoy the scenic landscape of the Great Rift valley as you head towards Naivasha. Check in to hotel and later on head out to explore the attractions around Lake Naivasha. Take a boat ride on the Lake or enjoy a guided walk through Crescent Island, where you will be in close contact with the wildlife (Optional activities). Accommodation on fullboard basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 2: Naivasha – Lake Nakuru National Park; Wake up to early morning breakfast and thereafter depart from lodge headed for Lake Nakuru National Park. At Lake Nakuru, you will spend the day exploring the attractions that the park has to offer. You will have ample time to go further into the park, reaching unique landcapes and scenery such as the Makalia falls. Later on head to lodge for dinner and overnight stau. Accommodation on fullboard basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara Game Reserve; On this day, you also wake up to early breakfast before starting your journey to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. You will make it to the reserve in time for lunch. Later on head out for an afternoon game drive in the reserve before heading back to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation on fullboard basis at the selected lodge.
- Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve; Wake up to early morning breakfast before heading out into the reserve with parked lunch. You will have the opportunity and ample time to explore the far areas of the reserve, which abound with wildlife. You will also have the opportunity to engage in optional activities such as balloon ride over the reserve, where you will have an aerial view of the reserve as undisturbed wildlife in their natural habits. Also visit a Masai village, where you will come into contact with the locals way of life. Accommodation on fullboard basis at the selected lodge
- Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi; On this last day of your safari, wake up for an early morning gamedrive and get a chance to see the parks attractions on an early morning. Later on head back to lodge for breakfast as you also check out from lodge. Head back to Nairobi and be transfered to the airport or Nairobi hotel.
Cost of 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
The cost of this 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari starts from $800 per person on safari, based on two people traveling. To get a free quote for this safari according to the season you intend to travel and number of people on safari, please contact us.
Included in the cost
- All round transportation in a 4×4 safari van
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- Mineral (Drinking) water
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport/Nairobi hotel
- Accommodation and meals during the safari
- Services of an English speaking professional safari driver guide
- All activities on Safari (Unless labelled as optional)
Excluded in the cost
- International flights (to/from home)
- Extra accommodation before and after the safari
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase in tax and park entry fees.
- All that’s not included in the itinerary.
*This itinerary for 5 Days Kenya Wildlife safari shows how a typical safari itinerary would look like.
**You can add or remove destinations and experiences from this 5 days safari to personalise it and make it suitable for your travel needs.
If you would like to book this safari as is or would like to customize it to fit your travel needs, you’re welcome to contact us. Fill out and submit the form below including the details of your safari and we will get back to you.